Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: d Brandon Austin, 18, were suspend
СообщениеДобавлено: 18 окт 2018, 09:29 

Cпасибо сказано: 0
Спасибо получено:
0 раз в 0 сообщении
Очков репутации: 0
Добавить очки репутацииУменьшить очки репутации
MADRID, Spain -- Cristiano Ronaldo celebrated his Ballon dOr triumph by scoring from one of his trademark free kicks as Real Madrid beat Osasuna 2-0 on Wednesday to reach the Copa del Rey quarterfinals on Wednesday. Ronaldo smashed a swerving shot from 25 metres around the defensive wall and straight at goalie Andres Fernandez. The keeper tried to punch it out but ended up sending it down off the ground and between his legs into the net. Ronaldos 22nd-minute strike effectively sealed the contest, with Osasuna having lost the first leg 2-0. Osasuna forced Madrid goalkeeper Iker Casillas into a number of saves to close the half after having rarely threatened before Ronaldos opener. Angel Di Maria capped a quick counter in the 56th by sweeping home Jeses cross following a long run from the halfway line, securing a 4-0 aggregate victory at El Sadar Stadium. "The team looks better with every game," Jese said. Madrid defender Fabio Coentrao was shown a second yellow card in the 85th and Madrid finished with nine players after substitute Alvaro Morata came off minutes later with his left eye swollen shut following a collision earlier on. Ronaldos 30th goal in all competitions this season -- and 37th when counting those scored for Portugal -- further justified the forwards pick as world player of the year ahead of Lionel Messi and Franck Ribery. Ronaldo made way for Gareth Bale in the second half but the worlds most expensive player made little impact. Madrid will next play Espanyol, which eliminated second-tier Alcorcon 4-3 following a 4-2 home win on the night. Portuguese forward Pizzi curled home an 86th goal to ensure Espanyols progress at the expense of Alcorcon, which famously knocked Madrid out of the competition in 2009. A rematch with Madrid had looked on the cards after Alcorcon midfielder Javier Peral made it 2-2 in the 80th minute, with his side holding a 1-0 lead from the home leg. Victor Alvarez put Espanyol 3-2 ahead minutes later but the second division side was still through thanks to the away-goals rule -- until Pizzis curler from the left side. Also, Mikel Rico scored two goals to send Athletic Bilbao into the last eight with a 2-0 victory against last-place Real Betis. Bilbao, trailing 1-0 after the first leg in Seville, levelled the contest on aggregate in the 23rd minute when Rico produced a magnificent touch to gather Ander Iraiolas lofted pass into the area on the run and score with a left-footed shot. Athletic, a 22-time winner of the cup, secured its passage at its San Mames Stadium in the 67th minute when a poor clearance rolled to Rico and his angled shot secured a 2-1 victory over two legs. The Basque club will play defending champion Atletico Madrid next. Levante beat Rayo Vallecano 1-0 thanks to David Barrals first-half goal to advance by the same scoreline. Levante is most likely to play Barcelona, which leads Getafe 4-0 before Thursdays return leg. Real Sociedad is at Villarreal on Thursday after a scoreless first leg with the winner going on to play third-tier Racing Santander next week. Washington Nationals Jerseys . Damyean Dotson, 19, Dominic Artis, 19 and Brandon Austin, 18, were suspended after the school received a police report concerning allegations made by a student who said she was assaulted by the players in early March. Max Scherzer Jersey . -- The Detroit Lions made it crystal clear to Golden Tate that he was their top target in free agency. http://www.officialnationalsgearshop.co ... ds-Jersey/. General Manager Sam Presti said the three-time All-Star had knee swelling that would not subside, and the procedure was intended to solve the problem. He said doctors determined that a loose stitch was to blame for the swelling, that Westbrooks lateral meniscus has healed properly and the procedure was successful. Kevin Long Jersey . The 29-year-old Mills started three games for Oakland this season, posting a 1-1 record with a 4.41 earned-run average. He opened the season appearing in 14 games and making 12 starts for the Milwaukee Brewers triple-A affiliate in Nashville, posting a 4-2 record with a 1. Tanner Roark Jersey . Wawrinka, who is seeded fourth, is in the top half of the draw with Serbian Novak Djokovic. The Swiss star outlasted Djokovic in a five-set quarterfinal thriller last year and stunned Spaniard Rafael Nadal in the final to capture his first-ever Grand Slam title.SAO PAULO, Brazil -- Former Brazil and Barcelona star Rivaldo officially retired on Saturday after a 24-year career that he said was built "upon a miracle" that allowed him to overcome financial challenges and disappointments. The 41-year-old midfielder, a World Cup winner with Brazil in 2002, hadnt been playing at a top level for several years and finally decided to end his career with an announcement on his Twitter and Instagram accounts. FIFAs player of the year in 1999, Rivaldo had been playing sparingly for minnow Brazilian club Mogi Mirim. He is expected to remain as the president of Mogi Mirim, where his 18-year-old son is now playing. "With tears in my eyes today I would like first to thank God, my family and all the support (and) the affection that I received during those 24 years as a player," Rivaldo said in a statement published both in Portuguese and in English. "Today, I communicate to all my fans in the world (that) my history as a player came to the end." The talented playmaker thrived in Brazil and abroad in the 1990s, winning two Spanish league titles with Barcelona and the 2003 Champions League trophy with AC Milan, which was his last top European club, before spending time in Greece and finally returning to Brazilian football four years ago. The last top team he played in Brazil was Sao Paulo in 2011, but he was released after an unsuccessful stint in which he played only a few matches as a starter. Before rejoining Mogi Mirim, the team thatt launched him to the national scene in 1994, Rivaldo played for Kabuscorp in Angola and then for Sao Caetano in Brazil, which he left last year citing knee pain.dddddddddddd In his statement, Rivaldo mentioned the hardships that he had to overcome early in his career. He said there were "many obstacles, challenges, waivers, longings, disappointments," but also "much greater joys, achievements, growth (and) change" that allowed a "distant dream" to come true. "I built my career upon a miracle, (living) in (the small city of) Paulista, no financial resources, no businessman, incentives only of my family, discredited by doctors and trainers," he said. "With persistence, dedication and especially with the hand of God, I came to be recognized as the best player in the world, world champion." Along with his statement, Rivaldo published a photo of him with tears in his eyes and another of him alongside his son, Rivaldo Jr. Last month, they got to play together in a Mogi Mirim match and Rivaldo said he fulfilled a longtime dream. Rivaldo also played in the 1998 World Cup, when Brazil was runner-up to France. With the Selecao, he also won the 1997 Confederations Cup, the 1999 Copa America and a bronze medal at the 1996 Atlanta Olympics. Rivaldo also previously played for traditional Brazilian clubs Palmeiras and Corinthians, as well as for Deportivo La Coruna in Spain, Olympiacos and AEK Athens in Greece, and Bunyodkor in Uzbekistan. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Профиль   Cпасибо сказано

Страница 1 из 1 [ 1 сообщение ] 

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа [ Летнее время ]